Sunday April 19th 2020*
POSTPONED SEE BELOW*
1pm - 3pm (2hrs)
Tickets - $35
Come with your bestie or keep it as a surprise for them, and come along to have some fun making friendship bracelets while learning how to be the best BFF ever! A Mini Masterclass 2hr workshop full of craft, friends and FUN!
During this workshop we will look at:
• Tips on strengthening friendships.
• Identify what it means to be a friend.
• Learn important parts of being a friend so you know how to be the best kind of BFF.
• Crafts for making your friendship bracelets.
• Mini take-home workbook covering the above points with exercises to do with your bestie after the workshop!
• Snacks and water throughout.
Who's this workshop for?
• This workshop has been created for tweens and teens to get together with friends, have fun and strengthen and embrace being the best BFF. Suitable for 10 -14yr olds. (Please note this is suggestion only, any teen up to the age of 18 can come along!).
If this sounds like something your tween or teen would love to be a part of, be sure to jump on this quick and secure your spot via the booking form below. These workshops have limited numbers to keep the group small - creating a safe and comfortable space for youth to feel free to be themselves and not overwhelmed.
*POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19*
It's with a heavy heart that I let all you beauties know the upcoming 'Friendships Matter Crafternoon' will have to be postponed due to Covid-19 and the new measures put in place for WA during this time. The health and safety of all of you amazing tweens and teen and your families, and mine, is top priority.
I will however be keeping the webpage up and you can continue to purchase a ticket - BUT the new date is not confirmed yet. If you wish to buy a ticket now and once the new date is confirmed you can not attend I will be more than happy to refund you the full price. If not please keep an eye out for any updates about the workshop in the coming weeks/months. Stay safe, stay calm and spread love and kindness now more than ever. And know my (virtual) door is always open if any would like to chat about how you're feeling at this time 💖
NEW DATE TO BE DECIDED AT A LATER DATE ONCE WE HAVE MORE CERTAINTY WITH THE RULES FOR AUSTRALIA AND GROUP GATHERINGS.
Thanks, Ali x