Sunday November 1st 2020
1pm - 3pm (2hrs)
Tickets - $35
Location Parkwood 6147
Come with your bestie or keep it as a surprise for them, and spend the afternoon having some fun making friendship bracelets while learning the fundamentals of how to be a good friend! A 2hr workshop full of craft, friends and FUN!
During this workshop we will look at:
• Tips on strengthening friendships.
• Identify what it means to be a good friend and the qualities we look for in a friend.
• Learn the importance of active listening, being non-judgemental, caring and encouraging language (inner meanie vs inner bestie)
• All crafts needed for making your friendship bracelets.
• Worksheets covering the above points to discuss and complete prior to making the bracelets.
• Light snacks and water throughout.
Who's this workshop for?
• This workshop has been created for tweens and teens to get together with friends, have fun and strengthen and embrace being the best version of themselves to be the best kind of friend.
• Suitable for girls & boys 7-14 years old. If you have someone a tiny bit younger that you feel would love this workshop, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.
• Limited 15 spots available!
• Based in Parkwood 6147, WA. Exact address to be provided in booking confirmation email :)